Truthfully, we almost never open our junk mail. On occasion, we may come across stuff that is sufficiently helpful, but most of the time, it’s simply garbage. Did you realize, though, that there is a way to make money out of junk mail?
It seems strange, doesn’t it? On the other hand, perhaps it comes too easily? As ridiculous as it may sound, it serves its purpose.
How is it carried out?
The Small Business Knowledge Center, or SBKC, is the group responsible for launching this program. For some surveys and junk mail forwarding, you can earn money from SBKC, a market research firm. You, the user, have the power to choose and send any unwanted email that lands in your mailbox. In exchange, you’ll have the chance to earn points that may be turned into gift cards.
In order to make their product more noticeable or, more simply said, for product development, the company’s list of clients needs specific information.
The business provides two primary avenues for individuals to make money online, given that it is a market research firm:
- Redirecting unwanted emails
- Fill out surveys for market research
Next, we will go over the specifics. To start making money with SBKC, just follow these steps:
- Get started by clicking the link HERE to sign up as a panelist on their site. There are two panels that you can apply for at this company: consumers and producers. You go with the consumer choice since we’re after an internet moneymaker.
- You will be able to begin forwarding junk mail once you have registered with the company. You, the customer, are required by law to divert any unsolicited commercial email to email@example.com.
- The number of spam emails sent by users is completely up to them. Increase it if possible. Your present point balance will be updated in the monthly e-newsletter that the company will give you, and they will even keep track of the junk mail you send.
- Upon reaching a certain point total, you will be able to exchange them for a gift card.
What kind of junk mail is acceptable to send?
You can find the company’s guidelines for sending junk email here. Among them are:
- Mortgages and Loans
- Credit Cards
- Travel and Leisure
How does SBKC pay?
In return for forwarding each unwanted email, the company offers reward points. A $20 gift card is available to customers who reach 2,000 points.